1. The Online Alumni Directory in ALUMNI web page allows members to look for schoolmates and do member search. Only name, email, class(es) attended and year of graduation would be shown in the Directory.
2. You will receive your login ID and password via email to login the ALUMNI website.
3. You expressly consent to opt in and share your personal data to be collected by WFNaa (the ALUMNI”) contained on this registration/application form or otherwise all information/ data obtained is provided to be used by the ALUMNI for the purposes of processing/ managing/ administering this application and general membership events providing subsequent services, and any other purposes in achieving the objectives of the ALUMNI as stipulated on the constitution and will be kept confidential.
Copyright notice © 2013 All Rights Reserved
All the titles, copyrights and other intellectual properties in relation to all the news, researches, trademarks, labels, logos, names, proprietary technologies and other relevant data or information (including but not limited to text, graph, data bank, design, users’ interface and programs) in our website and its content shall be vested with WFNaa. WFNaa reserves the legal rights of litigation and claim against any illegal infringer.
Your PII includes your name, contact, job, study details and graduation particulars when you register on our website or in response to emails and other publicity or information which we send to you or when you contact us through our website.
PII Collection, Use and Disclosure
We collect, use, transfer and/or disclose your PII for any of the following reasons:
– to communicate with you in response to your enquiries, comments and suggestions;
– to communicate with you about the Content for which you have expressed interest or groups you have joined, and other general issues related to the management, maintenance and operation of the Content;
– to improve our relations with our members, WFN, related activities of TWGHs and internal administration by enabling us to contact appropriate individuals with relevant information such as networking, donation, sponsorship, newsletters, research, other invitations and school projects;
– to communicate with you about Content-related announcements;
– to contact you generally for updating records, administration, data mining and other incidental attendance otherwise when necessary and as WFNaa Council thinks fit;
– for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered;
– to improve the Content and related services and for statistical, administration and other analysis;
– to help us improve our website and our general promotion and development of joint school projects, alumni of WFN and TWGHs’ affiliate activities;
– to customize the content and/or layout of our website;
– to ask for your participation in brief surveys and other alumni activities from time to time;
– to be provided to WFN school, affiliated or joint school events with TWGHs or third parties performing services and events for us solely for our use and benefit in accordance with this policy, compliance of law and regulations which may be modified or amended from time to time;
– your PII may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from others who use our websites and services to help tailor our websites and services to suit the needs and interests of you, WFN School and other users;
– as permitted by law or regulation, and as required by law or regulation, or as requested by government authorities, for the protection of persons or property or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims and obligations; and
– in connection with an acquisition, merger, restructuring, sale or other transaction involving all or any portion of any alumni activities and projects associated with the Content.
The Other Information we collect
We automatically collect certain information about visitors to our websites, whether or not you are registered or logged in. We can record, for example, your IP address, the URLs of websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to our websites), your browsing history and information about the hardware and the software that you use.
Our Content may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that legislation. You also have a right of access and correction pursuant to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 Laws of Hong Kong). We reserve the right to make a reasonable prescribed charge to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you where that is permitted by local law.
No Legal Advice. The use of this Website and all Content provided are for general informational purposes only, and may not reflect any admission or assumption of legal responsibility and/or any liability whatsoever and where ever arisen against WFNaa or its Council or individual member or otherwise.
Risks on use of the Internet. You acknowledge and agree that electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins and that, notwithstanding our implementation of reasonable security precautions, we do not guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place.
NO WARRANTIES. OUR WEBSITE (WFNaa) AND ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE SOLELY ON AN “AS-IS/AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. SAVE TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY ANY MANDATORY APPLICABLE LAW. THEY ARE NOT SUBJECT TO ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE AND WARRANT:-
– THEIR ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES OR AVAILABILITY.
– THAT PROVISION OF ANY WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY SERVICE WILL CONTINUE TO BE AVAILABLE.